Frequently Asked Questions by Parents:
1. What season is lacrosse played? Lacrosse is a spring sport which is played from March through mid June.
2. How are the teams divided? The teams are divided by grades:
In House: 3rd/4th Grade
Travel Teams: 5th - 8th Grades
3. How does our family register? SPFLC LAX will have Online Registration.
4. When does the 2009 SPFLC season start? The 2010 season begins in April. All registered players (5th thru 8th graders) will play on travel teams. Practices will be twice a week in the evenings. Games will be Sat or Sun in April can be both Sat & Sun in May
5. Where do we practice and play home games? All games and clinics are played at SPF High School Turf fied
6. Where are away games? The away games and jamborees are played in different locations throughout central NJ
7. How do parents stay informed about what's going on? The SPFLC website is the main form of communication with players, coaches and families. SPFLC Coaches and Team Managers also communicate SPFLC info to players and parents. All information can be found on the SPFLC website so please check regularly:
8. What is U.S. Lacrosse? U.S.Lacrosse is the national governing body of men's and women's lacrosse. All players will become members of U.S. Lacrosse upon registering for the PB LAX programs and will receive Lacrosse Magazine. All PB LAX players and coaches will be insured by U.S.Lacrosse while participating in a Covered Activity (i.e. all PB LAX events, all U.S.Lacrosse events). The U.S.Lacrosse website is http://www.uslacrosse.org.